Dermal fillers restore lost volume to your skin and fill in deep lines, reversing signs of aging around your nose and mouth. The injection procedure is easy, mostly painless, and can be completed during a brief office visit. Results are beautiful and natural-looking and can last up to one year. For reduction of facial lines and wrinkles on your entire face, dermal fillers may be used along with BOTOX® treatment.
- Results – Instantly smooths away the deeper lines along the sides of your nose and mouth.
- Longevity – Lasts up to 1 year with optimal treatment.
- Expect – Everyone will notice but no one will know.
- Downtime – Minimal downtime or recovery period.
- Side Effects – Potential side effects include localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, bleeding, and/or bruising.